Avica MotionStore TM
The Avica MotionStore is an uncompressed digital media processing platform optimized for capture of motion or still images as high definition digital data. Images can be instantly recalled for playback or converted for export to a wide variety of formats. The MotionStore can archive data on its own internal hard disk array or off-load files via network connection to an Avica DataStoreTM Digital Media Server.
Operational advantages include a simple user interface for transport control, playlists and file management; control from local or remote workstations; extensive file conversion capabilities; future-proof design with field-upgradeable software and scalable storage capacity.
- Uncompressed full-motion image server with instant recall of clips and stills
- Supports 1080i/25, 29.97, 30; 1080p/sf/23.98, 24; 720p/29.97, 30
- File gateway conversions for JPEG, SGI RGB, raw YUV, SMPTE DPX
- Frame accurate RS-422 machine control with insert and assembly edits
- Includes popular Avica StillStore software with pan/zoom and Color ValueTM
- SMPTE 292M HD-SDI input and output
- 10/100/1000 Base Ethernet connection